Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Neil F. Lewis -- Tampa Immigration Attorney since 1997

I have been an immigration attorney since 1997, and have only focused on immigration law since I started my own practice. I am a graduate of the University of South Carolina, where I got my B.A. on Journalism, and then I went on to the College of William and Mary for law school, graduating in 1996. I moved to Tampa and had a job with a local attorney for a short time before opening my own practice in 1997.

I love practicing immigration law, because it is one of the few fields in the law where I can help people without hurting other people. When most lawyers win, someone else loses. When my clients win, they win and the US wins as well.

I am active in the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and held a variety of leadership posts back in 2000 - 2003. I have three lawyers at my law firm, and we primarly handle removal/deportation, family immigration and adjustment of status, complicated waiver issues and applying for people to return after deportation, and we handle all business immigration issues.

I offer a free initial consultation, and I like to only be hired when I can do something for my clients. Regrettably I cannot win every case I take, but I pride myself on giving my clients a realistic expectation of their chance for success when they hire me for a case.

No comments:

Post a Comment