Monday, April 15, 2013

"immigration lawyer"





My goodness. I was doing an Internet search for immigration lawyers in Tampa and came up with all kinds of curious names.

(I had a really funny section here, where I mentioned stories that I know about the people in Tampa that advertise as immigration lawyers. But then I remembered that these are lawyers and they are litigious so my stories shall have to wait. Sorry.)

When I was new I was incredibly happy that to be an immigration lawyer all I had to do was say "I am an immigration lawyer." But I find that the term immigration lawyer is thrown around an incredible amount in 2013. There is a core of extremely experienced immigration lawyers in Tampa who have great predictability in the outcomes of their cases. These lawyers would all be members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and would have more than 10 years experience with 100% immigration law.

If potential clients would do the research and check the available resources they will probably end up with one of this group of great immigration lawyers. But for every great immigration lawyer I know there are two or three lawyers who say they are as good.

The advertising and the noise that is out there is significant. But it is still possible to figure out who the good guys are. Do your research. Find out who the best attorney for you is and hire that person.

Clearly I imagine that person would be me.  : )

8 comments:

  1. Hello Neil!
    I have really enjoyed reading through your blog. You do have some very informative and interesting posts here. I also like your honest approach to work. I think I could help to increase your blog's readership if you are interested?
    I am looking for quality blogs to include into our community of bloggers - glipho.com
    Please check us out and drop me a line at hubert@glipho.com for any questions.
    Best!
    Hubert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    Very nice! I really enjoyed your blog throughout all the time I have spent on it! thanks for sharing such an informative and nice blog with. I am really aknowleged by the content provided by you on this blog.
    Orlando Family Law Attorney

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Con-grates to become a layer and thanks to you for information. Mostly people don't follow rule, so this is best to show the laws.Los Angeles Deportation Attorney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your experience. But no person should hire a lawyer based on the information posted on his website. You must contact his office and make an appointment for a face to face interview.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great blog, i am searching in google from couple of days” but did not find any great way, but my search came to an end after visiting your blog.!!!Do you have any more related blogs or ideas related to like your this blog, it will help me in my further research work…Will keep following your blogs…

    immigration law office || Immigration Lawyers in West Palm Beach Florida || Immigration Lawyers in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Tampa Immigration Lawyer

    ReplyDelete